Wednesday 6 April 2011

2011 - So far

I have been quite busy, I started my digging in January. Having been so cold in December the ground was really satisfying to dig and Robert and I finished preparing the potato patch and I put the first two potato crops in by the start of March [Maris Bard and Cosmos]. The main crop [Valor] went in on the 26th March. Also sown is a row of Parsnips[] and Radishes[B&Q basics], 2 half rows of carrots[ and a half row of beetroot. Also at the back I have sown a half row of peas [Sugar Ann] agaist some netting threaded over some bamboo canes. I finished digging the top section for the onions and R made a fantastic repair to the tap at the top, laying a small 9 brick patio. At home I have leeks [Musselburgh], Broad Beans [Aquadulce Claudia]. and Beetroot[Boltardy] seeds coming up and Broccoli[Waltham], Tomato[Zuckertraube] and Peas[Sugar Ann] sown.

No comments:

Post a Comment